Product Defect Liability
People have a right to expect that the products and devices they buy or use function properly and safely. When a product is defective either through how it is designed, manufactured or marketed, it can pose serious safety risks to those using it and can sometimes cause severe and permanent injury to the operator. Those liable for such defects can include the designer, manufacturer, supplier or retailer, among others.
The attorneys of the Tom Rhodes Law Firm have established a tradition of success in product liability litigation. We represent clients in a variety of claims involving defective products, including those involving:
- Defective medical products, such as defective hip implants, pacemakers and oxygen concentrators
- Industrial equipment, such as backhoes and front-end loaders
- Commercial airplane crashes
- Tire defects
- SUV rollovers and roof crush injuries
- Defective air bags, seat belts, gas tanks, seat backs
- Dangerous or defective drugs
- Defective diagnostic machines
- Industrial tools and heavy machinery
Product liability cases are many times very complex and can involve a multitude of defendants, all of which must be appropriately identified and targeted. The experienced attorneys at Tom Rhodes Law Firm manage these cases to ensure that your claims are protected and aggressively advanced through trial. If you were injured because of a defective product, please contact our law firm to arrange a free, initial consultation. Attorneys Tom Rhodes and Robert Brzezinski are Board Certified in Personal Injury Law.