San Antonio Wrongful Death Lawyer
Contact Our Legal Team Today: (210) 265-6543
When a family loses a loved one due to the negligent, reckless, or careless
acts of another individual or entity, the family can suffer a great deal
of emotional trauma, non-economic damages, as well as financial damages. At
Tom Rhodes Law Firm P.C., our San Antonio
personal injury attorneys are dedicated to fighting for the rights of those affected by
wrongful death. If you have suffered the loss of a family member and believe
another person should be held liable, we encourage you to contact us right away.
When you choose to entrust us with your case, we can provide you with the
- A team backed by more than 100 years of combined legal experience
A team with
notable jury verdicts for individuals in San Antonio
- A team that offers 100% risk-free consultations
To speak with a member of our team, call Tom Rhodes Law Firm P.C. today!
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! We are ready to fight
for your rights.
Understanding Wrongful Death
Wrongful death occurs when an individual suffers fatal injuries after another
person or entity acts negligently or participates in some type of misconduct.
However, the following elements must be present for a wrongful death claim
to be considered valid:
- The person’s death was caused by another person’s negligence
- The surviving family members are suffering financial injury as a result
of the person’s death
- There is an appointment of a representative of the decedent’s estate
Damages Surviving Family Members May Recover
Survivors of a deceased family member who suffered a wrongful death accident
may be able to recover compensation for the following:
- Burial and funeral expenses
- Loss of the deceased person’s income
- Loss of inheritance due to the death
- Value of expenses that the deceased person would have provided
- Loss of guidance, nurturing, and care deceased person would have provided
- Loss of companionship and love
- Loss of consortium
Have You Been Affected by Wrongful Death? Contact Tom Rhodes Law Firm P.C.
If you have suffered the loss of a family member and believe another person
or entity should be held responsible for your loss, we encourage you to
contact a personal injury lawyer in San Antonio right away. We can examine
your case and determine which strategies can help you pursue maximum financial
compensation right away. Because we understand these types of situations
can affect an entire family, we will work diligently to handle all the
complicated legal matters associated with your case so you and your family
can focus on the road to recovery.
Speak with a San Antonio wrongful death lawyer today by
calling Tom Rhodes Law Firm P.C. or
filling out a free case evaluation form online! We are available 24/7.